On average, recovery after the Arthrex Minimally Invasive Bunionectomy is up to 8 weeks faster than after traditional open procedures.
Improved Cosmetic Results
O90% of patients who underwent MIS bunion surgery were satisfied with their cosmetic results versus 65% of open surgery patients.
On average, the incision size with the Arthrex Minimally Invasive Bunionectomy procedure is 76% smaller than for traditional
- Start walking right after surgery
- Small incisions leave almost no scar
- Less postoperative pain, swelling, and stiffness
- Maintain motion in your toe
- Promotes a good healing environment with minimal soft-tissue disruption
Arthrex Bunionectomy: The Minimally Invasive Surgical Solution to Bunions
For answers to your questions about the symptoms of a bunion, what causes bunions, and how bunion surgery has changed for the better, visit BunionPain.com. Get the facts about bunions and your treatment options, view before and after bunion removal surgery pictures, and discover how real patients found permanent relief from bunion pain with the Arthrex Minimally Invasive Bunionectomy.
- Lee M, et al. Foot Ankle Int. 2017;38(8):838-846.
- Kheir E, et al. Foot Ankle Int. 2015;36(3):248-252.
- Lai MC, et al. Foot Ankle Int. 2018;39(3):311-317.
- Lam P, et al. Foot Ankle Clin. 2016;21(3):459-477.